In no particular order:
- Realized God was indeed up there.
- Realized the Universe was definitely trying to tell me something.
- I see the sky, everything in nature, the moon and the sun in a much different way now. Every day.
- I now look forward to each and every day of my life.
- I wake up proud of myself for accomplishing the things I was certain I could not accomplish before.
- I have compassion for those who would normally piss me off.
- Dogs seem to LOVE ME now. Like, more than usual. (Except for the pit bull that bit me a few months ago. But, it was pretty hot outside and he was on a chain and well, I kinda don’t blame him. Here’s this strange bitch coming at him with this, “Hey buddy, you look unhappy because you are on a chain outside in the hot sun,” voice and he’s probably, like, “No shit it’s hot out here! Who the hell are you coming on to my property?? You don’t know me!” )
- I smile everyday. HARD.
- I walk with my head up high.
- I don’t seem to care what anyone else thinks of me.
(I never thought that last one could nor would ever be possible.)
***Songs playing from my Twin Flame playlist New Beginnings for this post***
Grace Jones – Pull Up to the Bumper (Gulp! Heehee. My Twin is HORNY lots lately.)
Depeche Mode – World in My Eyes (I love when he plays this. )